J+J Flooring Group offers the following programs to our customers.
Join us for a customized learning experience
Headquartered in Dalton, GA in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, guests have the option of experiencing and overnighting in Chattanooga, TN (located 30 miles north of J+J) or at the Farm, a private world-class golf resort founded by Bob Shaw.
• Tour J+J Flooring Group’s Manufacturing Facilities and experience our processes from yarn development, tufting, to recycling.
• Tour our new innovative 500,000 sq. ft. modular flooring center
• Meet with our design team for a trend discussion and view our latest creations
• Opportunity for CEU credits
During your visit, we look forward to collaborating with you on multiple levels. Please contact your J+J Flooring Group Sales Representative for more information.
We strive to be a resource to the professionals we serve by offering Continuing Education (CEUs).
We offer several CEU courses to provide technical information about carpet in a non-biased manner, and to help interior designers and architects get the continuing education credits that they need. These CEU courses, directed toward the practice of interior design or architecture, are focused on specific applications, contain only unbiased, non-proprietary information, and emphasize attitudes, competencies, knowledge and skill in a specific subject that enhances your performance.
For more information on setting up a CEU presentation, please contact your Sales Representative!
- CEU JJ03 – Flooring + Acoustics
- CEU JJ06 – Flooring + Safety
- CEU 201 – Carpet Construction
- CEU 202 – Fiber and Yarn
- CEU 203 – Dye Methods
- CEU 204 – Carpet Testing Methods
- CEU 205 – Backing Systems & Treatments
- CEU 206 – Intro to Carpet Specification
CEU 701 – Carpet Industry and Sustainability
- CEU 703 -Sustainability Assessment for Carpet, NSF / ANSI 140
- CEU 704 – Innovations in Carpet Recycling