J+J Flooring offers the following programs to our customers.
Join us for a customized learning experience
J+J Flooring would like to invite you on a Road Trip to our headquarters in Dalton, GA, the Carpet Capital of the World. Our Road Trip is a comprehensive mill tour and education program intended to expand your knowledge of the design and manufacturing process – from concept to installation – and beyond. From product insight, design trends and technology, our Road Trip aims to inform and inspire you as part of our steadfast commitment to be a trusted consultant and resource.
• Tour J+J Flooring’s manufacturing facilities to see our fiber extrusion, yarn processing and finishing operations.
• Tour our 500,000 sq. ft. modular flooring center.
• Meet with our product design team for trend insights and to view our latest creations.
• Opportunity for CEU credits.
During your visit, we look forward to collaborating with you on multiple levels. Please contact your J+J Flooring Sales Representative for more information.
J+J Flooring strives to be a resource to the professionals we serve by offering Continuing Education (CEUs).
We offer several CEU courses to provide technical information about flooring in a non-biased manner, and to help interior designers and architects get the continuing education credits they need. These CEU courses, directed toward the practice of interior design or architecture, are focused on specific applications, contain only unbiased, non-proprietary information, and emphasize attitudes, competencies, knowledge and skill in a specific subject that enhances your performance.
For more information on setting up a CEU presentation, please contact your Sales Representative.
- CEU ACOUSTICFLOR04 – Flooring + Acoustics
- CEU JJ07 – Flooring + Safety
- CEU JJ32018 – Improving The Healthcare Environment: Flooring Solutions
- CEU SRL2020 – Flooring + Safety In Senior Living and Residential Care Environments
- CEU 201 – Carpet Construction
- CEU 202 – Fiber and Yarn
- CEU 203 – Dye Methods
- CEU 204 – Carpet Testing Methods
- CEU 205 – Backing Systems & Treatments
- CEU 206 – Intro to Carpet Specification
CEU 701 – Carpet Industry and Sustainability
- CEU 703 -Sustainability Assessment for Carpet, NSF / ANSI 140
- CEU 704 – Innovations in Carpet Recycling